Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'M BACK...

A shift in priorities has kept me away from posting to this author blog regularly - but my priorities have shifted back - so I'm back, too. I have a new book coming out on August 16th, Melody Madson - May It Please the Court?, so I'm delving back into the literary world.

I've populated my Facebook author page and created a Melody Madson Facebook page. I've also dipped my toes into Instagram. I want to become not only a readers' author, but a writer's author so on my author-focused online presence I plan to post things that appeal readers and writers alike, like my historical fiction reviews blog which I'm gearing up to restart soon, too.

I've also added a whole "For Authors" section to my website. Click here to check it out. It has some other blogs I like fed into it, resources and links, and services.

Finally, I'm working on a new project helping a very special group of writers say what they want to say launching in 2015.

So... keep reading and writing.

I'll be back in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment